Tired of long drive and want to enjoy yourself in a private cruise? Package with L’Azalee Premium Private Cruise and Seaplane is a perfect choice. Leave the noise of the city behind as you board a seaplane and take in the impressive aerial views over Hanoi as you fly 60 minutes to Halong Bay. Called “Bay of Descending Dragons” in Vietnamese, the archipelago of Halong Bay is a UNESCO World Heritage Site composed of almost 2,000 islands and jungle-clad limestone pillars.
YACHT L'AZALEE PREMIUM
Shared By: HAIAU L'AZALEE PREMIUM
What we’ll do :
• Arrive and drop anchor for a visit at a local Pearl Farm located in the Lom Bo Canal area. Weigh anchor and cruise westerly to bay area of “Tra Bao” (commonly known as “Kiem Lam”).
• When arrive at Kiem Lam, passengers will row a kayaking or a swim for one hour before cruising back easterly to “Anchorage 690”.
• Arrive overnight anchorage location.
• Get ready for “Wrap & Roll Time”.
• Dinner is served.
• Local squid fishing or play some board or card games.
• Relax or learn Tai Chi from our cruise team before breakfast.
• Drop anchor and take and exploring walk & tour through Sung Sot “Surprise” Cave for one hour.g and kayaking at Dau Trau islet area.
• Take scenic tour above Halong Bay then fly back to Noi Bai Airport.
What we’ll provide :
Where we’ll be :
Points of departure & arrival:
• Noi Bai check-in point: Counter 109, Lobby E, Terminal 1, Noi Bai International Airport, Hanoi, Vietnam.
• Halong check-in point: No T7 Tuan Chau Commercial Urban Area, Tuan Chau Ward, Ha Long City, Quang Ninh Province, Viet Nam.
• Winter (from 1st Oct 2017 to 1st May 2018): VND 21.802.500 (US$ 969)/pax
• Children from 2 to under 12-years old: 75%/adult
• Infant under 2-years old: 10%/adult
• We guarantee to bring the Best Price Guarantee when you book on this website.
• Tour exclusion: Alcoholic & non-alcoholic drink.
++ Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
Flexible Policy :
CANCELLATION AND CANCELLATION INFORMATION
- The following are common causes when flights are delayed or canceled and the seafarer's handling when such cases occur:
- For Hai Au Airways, we always consider flights as top priority, but in some cases our flights will be forced to postpone due to safety precautions. . Unfavorable weather conditions such as high winds and limited visibility can affect the flight. Or due to some special circumstances such as air traffic problems, aircraft maintenance, technical issues, etc., may cause delays or cancellations due to safety reasons. We will always do our best to assist our passengers on every flight, but we will not be responsible for any personal problems or effects on these flights.
- The following are the major causes of delays or cancellations due to undesirable weather conditions.
- Vietnam, especially in the North, has great scenery and favorable weather. However, there will be a certain amount of rain, wind, and fog every year.
- However, to safe and comfortable passenger is the first criterion of Hai Au. Our pilots fly with a realistic vision, which means they have to observe the actual flight path on each itinerary. Therefore, the pilots with the team of professional technicians of Hai Au will evaluate the weather suitable for each flight. When weather conditions are not available, HAA and all employees are required to postpone or cancel the flight at that time. However, if it is not possible to bring passengers to their desired destination on time due to weather conditions, then HAA will have alternative means to be able to bring passengers to the destination safely and conveniently. possible.
See Details Flexible Policy