About 70 km from Ho Chi Minh City, there are places like Hieu Liem, Vinh Cuu, Ma Da, War Zone D and Tri An Lake, which are familiar and strange to backpacking travelers. .
Trian River Trekking and Camping is a local service for discovering the beauty of Tri An Lake, experiencing feeling among the enormous lagoon and learning the skills of survival in the water. Register now to join the Meerkat Team experience!
What we’ll do :
9:00 am: Departure from La Nga bridge, go motorboat, after 45 - 60 minutes will be out in the middle of the lake
10:00 am Camping at the dessert island (uninhabited)
10:30 am Shower and relax under the great sky
12:00 am Lunch, fishing and rest
1:00 pm Go boat on the lake, explore the life of fishermen on the vast lake
2:00 pm Fishing for relaxation around the island.
3:00 pm Swimming, fishing, watching beautiful sunset on the lake.
5:00 pm Preparing for BBQ
7:00 pm Camping fire - BBQ party
10:00 pm Going to bed, lying to hear the waves between the vast land
5:00 am Wake up to see the sunrise
6:00 am Morning sunrise - Take pictures with the wild nature of the lake
7:00 am Having breakfast
8:00 am Learning the skills of survival on the lake
9:00 am Leaving the island back to the mainland
11:00 am End the journey to conquer Tri An Lake
What we’ll provide :
Our MEERKAT team includes experienced, friendly guides always accompanies people throughout the trip. Trip has lunch on the boat floating on the river and fishing activity on the boat. In the evening, there will be BBQ party with specialties of Tri An lake (grilled Hemibagrus, river fish hot pot, grilled meat). We prepare tents for people to sleep overnight by the river. Meerkat will share you about wilderness survival experiences so that after this trip you may be ready to explore somewhere else.
Where we’ll be :
You’ll self-transfer to the pickup location is La Nga Bridge. A motorboat’ll pick you up there.
2. Do not be afraid of difficulty, lack of comfort, hard eating and sleeping.
3. Want to participate in the movement of physical training and health care
4. Follow the instructions of the team leader & the general schedule of the whole group;
5. Have a good behavior (unintended situations will often appear on trips like this);
6. Members with a medical history of asthma, cardiovascular, hypertension, hypocalcemia, and arthralgia ... please inform your own team leader & self-sufficiency.
7. Leave No Trace: Do not litter indiscriminately, do not chisel carved nature...
8. Self-medicated, personal medical bag.
9. There is no travel insurance for members, and everyone is responsible for the accident.
10. Do not smoke, do not drink alcohol during trekking in the forest / mountain
11. Contribute funds for each trip
Meerkat Team - One For All is an open group, not limited the participants. Have a passion for discovering new things from nature. With the aim of protecting the environment and respecting the wilderness. Be ready to share your adventure travel experience and train life skills for those who also want to be a "guide."
You will mortify the body comfortably, have blurry eyes, climb and take a little risk. Meerkat will always have emergency supplies and logistics supplies when needed.
So: Meerkat welcomes the members of MEERKAT TEAM and joins the wild land with the goal of SAFETY - CHALLENGE - EXPERIENCE.
follow us :
Satisfaction is 100% guaranteed
Affiliate Booking on booking over 10-30% discount ; Join our VIP Club for email only Deals, Coupons, Sales, and more!
Unhappy with your experiences?
We'll Take It Back! We stand by our high-quality products and your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed