Xin chào! I’m Lua Le from Ho Chi Minh City and am passionate about cooking (and eating) healthy food. I've cooked since I was 5 years old. I am very proud of my home country's cuisine and first sought to introduce my own version of Vietnamese cuisine to the world when I traveled around Europe. I also love latin dance, yoga and vipassana meditation for healthy mind and body.
AUTHENTIC VIETNAMESE VEGETARIAN COOKING CLASS
Shared By: LUA’S KITCHEN
What we'll do :
- I specialize in authentic and healthy home-style dishes, making use of universal ingredients available the world over.
- I focus on a menu that requires no special tools to prepare or cook ensuring that you have no problem repeating the cooking process in your own kitchen.
- I use high quality ingredients, exclusive of MSG and I can tailor traditional menus to vegetarian/vegan palates, gluten-free, lactose-intolerant or special diets, etc.
- We will start from scratch. I will advise you on how best to prepare the food and guide you step by step through that cooking process with my cooking experience/tips to ensure you to get the best results.
- I also enjoy sharing insights into Vietnamese culture and life with you.
What we'll provide :
Where we'll be :
- We will meet up at Lua's Kitchen (a real Viet kitchen at my apartment). My place is very close to the city center and easy to find.
- You even can walk from the city center along nice river side. Or I can talk to your taxi driver for direction.
Bring your empty stomach, curiosity, open-mind.
After booking confirmation, you could let me know if you have any food allergies, dislike, or certain requirement on the menu.
Who can come:
- Guests ages 18 and up can attend. Parents may also bring children under 2 years of age.
- There are 5 spots available on this experience.
- You don’t have to fill all of them. Experiences are meant to be social, so other travelers could join too.
Flexible Policy :
- Flexible cancellation: Full refund will be issued for cancellation made at least 48 hours prior to the activity
- Preparation time before customer can book next class: 8 hours
See Details Flexible Policy