Whether you are a real "backpacking traveler", or simply a person who loves and wants to set foot in the new land, admire the masterpieces of "Mother Nature", do not miss the trip to Gia Canh primeval forest. The pristine, wild scence that is not affected by human with its rich ecosystem, will definitely bring you a very enjoyable experience. Team Meerkat will be experienced guides, share you about the skills of survival and adaptation in the wilderness.
DINH QUAN JUNGLE TREKKING & CAMPING
Shared By: Meerkat Team
What we’ll do :
- 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm: Trekking and climbing the Bat Rock Cave.
- 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm: Trekking on 7 acres of rock. Set fire, camp, watch the sunset
- 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm: Have BBQ party, grilled meat, barbecued baby back rib, honey grilled chicken, grilled shrimp seafood, octopus, grilled sweet potatoes, corn ... Watch the moon, fire camp, guide the survival skills.
- 10:00 pm - 11:00 pm: Enter the bat cave for hunting bat.
- 5:30 am - 7:30 am: Wake up to see the sunrise, Have chicken soup for breakfast, coffee, and ginger tea...
- 7:30 am - 11:00 am: Trekking through the forest to Mai Waterfall
- 11:00 am - 1:00 pm: Have lunch with the grilled hemibagrus. Bath in the waterfall
- 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm: Trekking to the boiling water pool and soak in the hot stream.
- 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm: Leave the forest.
What we’ll provide :
Where we’ll be :
- Gia Canh Primeral Forest, Dinh Quan, Dong Nai Province.
Flexible Policy :
- Flexible cancellation: Full refund will be issued for cancellation made at least 48 hours prior to the activity
- Preparation time before customer can book next class: 8 hours
See Details Flexible Policy